Linda began teaching dance 6 years ago, starting as a
dance assistant at Accented Motions. She has also taught summer dance camp at Accented Motions as
well as for the Loving Care program of Lawrence Township. Linda has been dancing since she was 4 years
old at dance studios in North Carolina, Indiana, and even in Monterrey, Mexico. Linda was a member of
the Lawrence North Competitive Dance Team from 2004-2007, competing on their elite lyrical, elite jazz,
and elite hip-hop teams. As a senior, Linda was named a Performing Artist of Character and received the
Outstanding Dancer Award.
Linda went on to study dance through Ball State University’s Theater and Dance program, while also earning
a bachelor’s degree in Spanish Education. While in college, Linda was a member of the hip-hop dance troupe,
Outlet, as well as the contemporary jazz Rhythms Dance Troupe and performed in student-choreographed performances
through the dance department.
Currently, Linda teaches 2nd-high school ballet and jazz classes at Accented Motions, and is a temporary
assistant coach for the Mount Vernon High School Dance team. Beginning next year, Linda will teach all
classes offered at Accented Motions Dance Studio, and is more than excited to begin this adventure!
Linda plans to continue the environment and traditions that have become a trademark for Accented Motions
for many years to come.
- Was born in El Paso, Texas and has lived in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Monterrey, Mexico, and Indianapolis!
- Was on television with her dance troupe while living in Monterrey, Mexico when she was in the 2nd grade!
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish Education from Ball State University in 2012, and is a certified Spanish teacher through the Indiana Department of Education
- Is of Mexican-American descent, and speaks fluent español (Spanish)!
- Graduated from the Barbizon School for Modeling and Acting in 2005, and is a member of ICE Talent Agency
- Has a Chi-weenie (Dachshund- Chihuahua mix) dog named Hershey, who is her best friend!
- Has been a vegetarian for over two years!